Monday, May 13, 2013

Oh Mirror in the sky, what is love

Top is just random, cardigan is forever21, skirt is thrifted, boots are docs.

 
I went to Fleetwood Mac yesterday, it was awesome. Stevie Nicks was so amazing, I mainly took pictures of her, and videos too. She had beads and scarves draped over her microphone, which was really cool, and she was dressed in a black dress which was all flowy and nice. It was an amazing experience! They played some new songs, some from their first record, a few from Tusk and from Rumors. Above is what I wore, below are some crummy pictures I took and a jumpy video. I tried to upload Landslide, which is my favourite song, but it's being really slow and dumb.
 
 





These are just some cool backgrounds they had:



 Amazing shawl, Stevie!



And I just loved this.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. So cool! I love Fleetwood Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit & photos! <3 xx

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous, I want to see Fleetwood Mac! :-(

    http://sunshines-and-blue-skies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is adorable; I love the pleated polka dot skirt! I've been channeling Stevie Nicks' iconic hippy style recently, thus sporting anything with crochet, or florals! I'm so jealous you got to see her perform! xx

    myfashionlabyrinth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.