Sunday, April 7, 2013

Why do I smile at people who I'd much rather kick in the eye

So I've been doing a bit in my moleskine recently, most of them are collages, but still. You guys like collages, right? 
 
 











 
And I also tried embroidery in art class (keep in mind it is my first attempt):


 
And I bought some new books and records (I'm super sorry they're all flipped):


Alice Munro books from a used bookstore-they were $2 each eeee!

The Smiths, David Bowie, Best Coast, Patti Smith yay they were all really cheap :)
 
 
AND.....
 
I just finished writing a short story for my ELA class, would you guys be interested in reading it? It's 7 or so pages long, so I'll post it in segments. Please tell me whether or not you would be interested, I'm planning on maybe pursuing a writing career, so give me your feedback. THANKS!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That's a really good embroidery if it's your first attempt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool beans! i would lovvvvveeeee to read your short story!!!
    gwen
    http://www.blogger.com/home

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.