Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Stories People Tell: Part 1

For awhile now, I’ve started to enjoy watching people and wondering about their lives. I’ve always been a fairly nosy person, so it comes naturally. The first thing I notice is their face, their expression, and their emotions.  I enjoy scrutinizing their clothing, wondering where they bought their gemstone earrings or their shoes. I look at their hand to see whether or not they’re married. I find myself wondering about their families soon after, whether or not they have children, where they grew up, what their job is. In order to answer my questions, I make up stories about the people I notice.  Sometimes these people have very sad lives, and other times they’re quite successful. It all depends on how I perceive the person.

Some people say that it’s disturbing that I enjoy people watching, and study passer-bys so intensely. But I feel like it occupies me, and fills my mind with creative thoughts.  I love to speculate, my mind wandering. Soon enough, I find myself engulfed in my own stories. But it’s something I enjoy doing and sometimes the most ordinary people can inspire me.

So yeah that's the intro, do you guys want to read more? Tell meee! I know it's not that great, but still.

ALSO: I got my hair dyed! It's like red and copper and I luuurrrrve it so much!


ok that's all I'll maybe do a proper outfit post this weekend. 
TELL ME WHETHER YOU WANNA READ MORE PLEASE! I LOVE FEEDBACK!

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to read more! I think it's great (: Also, that's a pretty awesome hair color, not going to lie. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah me too I wanna read more !!!
    **********************************
    http://collaging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like your hair!

    itsrainingblueumbrellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.