Monday, April 29, 2013

Maybe I'm just Crazy

Dress is handed down from my cousin, shoes are Joe.



Dress is by Numph, but it's from Winners, shoes are Street Society. This is the outfit I wore to a dance about two weeks ago. It was better than I expected.



I like the back.

Necklace is GRG, shirt is handed down from my cousin, skirt is Forever 21 and shoes are thrifted.


And I wore this DIY crown with the outfit.


Top was a gift from my mom, the skirt came from this store in Canmore and it was on sale, I dunno what brand it is, shoes are docs.


 
Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been feeling rather uninspired and tired lately, but I have been journaling, so that helps a little bit. I met this amazing artist this weekend, she was so nice and cool and looked at some of my art. She inspired me quite a bit and made me feel 100% better about school and friends and stuff like that. She has her art in galleries, and she just told me that I should keep doing what my passion is, which is art, and says my art could be in galleries one day. She was so kind and really made me want to keep doing my art. I think I'm going to take fine arts once I get to University, and I might take a writing course or something. Anyways, only two years and a month and a half to go until I can take courses I actually want to. yaaaay!
 
ALSO: Something very strange is happening. I am gaining followers but no comments! Strange, I would think the more people the more comments. Sorry, I'm complaining. But seriously.
 
Best Coast-Crazy For You

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, also I'm in love with your blog header *_*

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of these outfits! your style is really interesting~
    i'm following you right away, pretty creature~

    [my weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute dress! love how yous styled it xo
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that eye necklace, it's so creepily cute (bit of a contradiction there, oh well).

    Also, I hope you don't mind but I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award. Of course, you don't have to accept but, if you do, you can check out the rules over here:

    http://paint-numbers.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/luce-alleged-versatile-blogger.html

    Luce

    ReplyDelete
  5. all ofyour clothes are perfect! your have really great style :)
    http://onehungryviking.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.