Monday, March 4, 2013

music I like in this very moment. And some other stuff.

Naomi-Neutral Milk Hotel

Landslide-Fleetwood Mac

The Gallery-Joni Mitchell

Sheena is a Punk Rocker-Ramones

The Smiths-Vicar in a Tutu

Lived in Bars-Cat Power


And some art shtuff I've done lately.

Debbie Harry (Blondie) with lyrics to "In the Sun"

Joni Mitchell with lyrics to "Both Sides Now"

Chan Marshall (Cat Power) with lyrics to "Lived in Bars"


Morrissey with lyrics to "There is a Light that Never Goes Out"

David Bowie with lyrics to "Queen Bitch"

Stevie Nicks with lyrics to "Landslide"
 
 
Inspiration (but hers are much more creative)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON MY POLL UP THERE! IT SHALL INVOLVE MY NEXT POST!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the concept of the arty stuff you did

    ReplyDelete
  2. really ispiring!!!!
    C
    http://visualthink.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.