Saturday, March 16, 2013

High School was a different game

shirt-gift  cardigan & skirt are thrifted, joe tights, docs


eye necklace from GRG
 

Chiffon yay


I was in a jeans mood, so I wore this. It's not very exciting, but whatever. Top is joe, jeans are F21, and top is DIY'd.

 
And, it is still winter here. And it is -18 degrees today. And I have been sick with a cold for the last week, which the weather has NOT been helping at all. Despite the coldness, I still think it's pretty.
 



 
Yours Alone by the Dum Dum Girls


 

5 comments:

  1. The colour of your skirt is amazing, and I love that necklace, I've seen a lot of like, eye necklace-y things, but I think this my favourite
    R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving the cold at the moment. your photos of winter are sooooooooooooooo pretty!! Maren, I WANT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!
    also, cool eye necklace and I also love your header photo thing, its beautiful.
    carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfits! I LOVE that necklace, and that song is awesome :) Jealous, I want snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for the versatile blogger award!

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post and thanks for sharing! Your posts are very entertaining!
    I really like your blog. Come by! We can follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook ;)!

    That sounds like a lot, so I'll leave the links here to make it easy for you:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    Come by soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.