Friday, February 22, 2013

One Afternoon I Knew I Could Love You

Top-Gift  skirt-American Apparel  tights-Joe  shoes-thrifted



I got this shirt as a gift, and it has awesome pictures on it. This one is bunnies having a tea party.
 



Unicorns and balloons
 



Dolphins, puppies and a rainbow
 



Kittens on a swing.
 





Jacket & Skirt are both thrifted, top is Cat Power, tights are Joe. I wore my docs.

Skirt

Bowie pin, burger and person dancing.

I have been making pins a lot recently and I got a badge maker from my cousin. Top: Cat Power, Ice Cream, sparkly heart. Center: I didn't make this one, it was a gift, Arcade Fire, Ramones. Bottom: Lightning bolt, Riot Grrl, rose.

And I just thought I'd let you know I just finished this very excellent book by Miranda July. They are short stories, and I love her writing style so much. It's just so truthful and easy to read. She never uses quotation marks, either which is kind of cool. I think all of these stories were beautiful. Usually I read short stories and end up not liking a few, but I loved all of her stories! I would recommend it! I have also put it on my book list.
 
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON MY POLL!
 
 
King Of Carrot Flowers, Part One. Neutral Milk Hotel

12 comments:

  1. OMGEEE you are so cooL!! I absolutely love cat power and david bowie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! That top is soo coool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are too cute and that kitten top - OMG!!!! Your badge collection is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, and I thought I'd add: I LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER WOW

      Delete
  4. I adore your blog! and i love the header. Fellow "collage-er" here. Love your work<3

    xxBianca
    xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing shirt! Cute outfits.

    tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of that shirt! and skirt.. american apparel in genius.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bowie, Cat Power and NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL- amazing taste aaaah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that skirt! So cute. :) Also, Neutral Milk Hotel YES.

    x itsrainingblueumbrellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your badges are amazing!!!! Unicorns, puppie, rainbows all on the same top????? Perfection;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with the pattern on that first top!


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.