Friday, January 25, 2013

Peace & Love is a famous Generation

dress-F21 cardigan-handme down  tights-joe  shoes-thrifted


top-F21  skirt-thrifted  tights-joe

 
jacket & dress are hand me downs random tights.
 

Hey there! Blogger is finally working again so I can post some outfits. Next week I have exams (luuurgh) but I only have 2 (math & bio) so it's not too stressful. I just finished reading Alice Munro's latest book, it was SO GOOD, PEOPLE. Now I'm onto Joan Didion. She is SO GOOD too! Anyways I'm going to go and watch a movie now, tah tah!
Oh, and a special thanks to people who commented about my rant! It was really appreciated!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON MY POLL UP THERE!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love that blue lace dress, so cool!
    p.s good luck on your exams

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute outfits! the dress in the first picture is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this comment is fab, your blog is fab, you are fab, so i nominated you for the liebster award!
    http://ohnoitsemily.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/le-award-of-liebster.html
    have a spectacular day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *oops i meant 'post', not comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously love your blog! :) my favorite posts are the outfit ideas, your style is so unique. I'm definitely following your blog!

    http://fashiononfire.org

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.