Friday, December 7, 2012

Sweaterzzz

Sweater is GRG, skirt is topshop, tights are handed down from my cousin, socks are joe.


the sweater is my mummy's, skirt is thrifted, tight are joe, shoes are thrifted

I love these shoes SO MUCH. I got them at a thrift store last week, and they're barely used!

Sweater, skirt and shoes are all thrifted, tights are joe.

Just because I love them so much and they look awesome with green.

 
So I've recently been obsessing over sweaters, because it is very cold here in December and they are just so cosy and nice. I like them alot with skirts, and I think I wore a sweater every day this week.

In other news, I have a tumblr now, it mostly has some of my art on it and some of my photos.

REMEMBER TO VOTE ON MY POLL IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER! AND FOLLOW MY TUMBLR!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love this! It's all cozy and makes me want to hug my cats :) hahaha

    gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. your loafers omg! I cannot belive you thrifted those! That give me hope that I will find some awesome shoes in a charity shop, I've never found any, but I always look anyway. I love how they look with the green tights. I love the first jumper(sweater), its is so cute and winter-y. Also i followed your tumblr, it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last two outfits (especially the skirt in the second one) <3 I'm following you on GFC and tumblr x

    http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk
    http://prettypassions.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfits are soooo cool!!!! There is something magical about those enchanting green tights. And your sho and plaid type skirt are delightfully grandma ish in a completely awesome way. I kind Wish it snowed her in Australia, I would love it so much if it was all cosy and sweater ish here.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these. They look so cozy.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. As usual you make me really happy with your general outfit cutes... the second outfit especially... HEY AND DUDE WE HAVE MATCHING SHOES (I just thrifted a pair just like those)!!! shoe buds?? You look great!!
    xoxo
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.