Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pianos filled with flames

top-thrifted  skirt-F21  tights-Joe  socks-American Apparel  shoes-Docs
That day I put my hair in a ponytail and I had these 2 wavy strands that looked nice.

top-hand me down  pants-joe  shoes-Docs  jacket-thrifted/DIY

I thrifted this jacket a few months ago, and then I added fabric to the back patch and on the collar.

 


In other news, I now have bangs!

They're kind of only half bangs, but I can't have real bangs or else they'll split in the center. (I know it looks like I have really greasy hair, but I had wet hair in that picture). While we're on the topic of hair, I'm going to dye it in January! The colour is a secret, but I just thought I'd let y'all know.

I borrowed the complete Freaks and Geeks season from a friend this week to re watch it. I watched it when I was 13, but now that I'm actually in high school, it feels so much more relevant. I don't know, I guess I feel that I can relate to both Sam and Lindsay with being an outsider. I mean, I don't hang out with the burnouts or anything, but I guess sometimes I am "categorized" as a geek. I get good grades and everything, and sometimes that means people just assume that I think I'm too good to hang out with them. On Tuesday I walked home with a girl who I rarely talk to and never hang out with, and it was kind of nice. I don't really care that I don't have a social life, but it was nice to feel a little acceptance.

Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

  1. Love the tights and jean jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for you to dye your hair!!!!!! I really love it when people have awesome hair colours, I am actually obsessed with grimes dark green hair:):) it is so rad!
    I also like your jacket very much and your DoCS!!!! I am so jealous you wouldn't believe how much.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg your jacket omg... literally that is like my dream. omg i love it so much ahh!!!! omg i'm totally inspired.

    xx eva
    stylewandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.