Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I'm telling you now





wintertime on the front street


wintertime in my backyard/on the river

more wintertime in my backyard.

So, obviously, it snowed here. yaaay! I actually really like it when there's snow on the ground and it's gray outside. I think it's kind of pretty, in a way, like pale and sad and dead. Wow, I sound optimistic! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, we have reports at the end of the month, so teachers are all like: QUIZ! TEST! PAPER! TEST! PAPER! TEST! QUIZ! PAPER! I've had a fun few weeks. I also kind of wanted some outfits to build up: (only 2, but that's ok...)

top-f21 skirt-thrifted tights-joe shoes-brash


top-diy'd skirt:f21 tights:joe

A Smiths shirt I made about a month ago

Some earrings I made



I ordered some things from American Apparel, but for now I only get 1 pair of socks and a skirt, the rest I get at Christmas :)


Some artsy-fartsy things I have made lately:
 
Pinzzz and paintings:
 





 
 

And a playlist, which I am too lazy to scan: ( this is the DANCE playlist-I plan on making some other themed ones)
 
Judy is a Punk-Ramones, Silent Machine-Cat Power, Heartbeat-Dum Dum Girls, Kooks-David Bowie, Intervention-Arcade Fire, Holland, 1945-Neutral Milk Hotel, What She Said-The Smiths, Come as you are-Nirvana, Paper Moon-Stealing Sheep, Mrs.Robinson-Simon + Garfunkel
 
 
 
And I shall provide vidz because I'm nice like that.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
sorry I could only find a live one
 
 

 
 
UPDATE: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON MY NEXT POLL, IT INVOLVES MY NEXT POST!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! The pictures at the beginning are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the brooches :) and the playlist too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah holy wow maren!I love all of your pins and collages, gurl you have some serious talent! Also, I love your playlist, i've been really into nmh latley so this was perfectt :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your style - your clothes, all the stuff you make, the music - it all rocks! Stay awesome, my friend. x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! You look awesome and I effing love you art!
    PLUSSS I HAVE THE SAME NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC that you made your playlist collage with!!! ~OMG COSMIC~
    And your playlist is rad! The Dum Dum Girls and Bowie are like MY FAVORITE THINGS AHHHHH! I got to see Dum Dum Girls live and they were incredible, so that song is always in my heart <3 <3 <3

    http://psychedelicdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.