Thursday, November 8, 2012

Ask me I won't say no, how could I?

 

top-h&m  jacket- hand me down  skirt-thrifted tights-F21  socks-American apparel  shoes-docs


A ribbon I found and put in my hair

mmm candy

I love you too, candy bracelet.

CHUPA CHUPS ARE THE BEST LOLLIPOP IN THE UNIVERSE.

I guess someone had leftover valentines candy!

A rose I put glitter on and a pin on the back

My awesome burger pin...

A crown I found downstairs from when I was little
Why hi. Last week I said I would tell you what I was for Halloween. I was a flapper! I wore my great great grandmother's dress that was ACTUALLY from the 20s! I stupidly didn't take a picture, but I'll take one sometime. I watched Moonrise Kingdom on pay per view last week! It was SO GOOD OH MY GOD. I love Suzy she is so cool and I love her record player and cat and style! And Sam's dancing. We mustn't forget about that.

 
 
 
Oh and CONGRATS OBAMA! :)
 

 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Moonrise Kingdom is the GREATEST!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god, your tights! I need them for my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colors are great! also, that tiara is like ORGASMIC, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUDE!!!! YOU HAVE A BURGER PIN??!?!?!!? could I BE anymore jealous?! (i mean even though I'm vegetarian I have an odd obsession with burger clothes... theyre just so... i dont know, kitschy and AWESOME!!!) Your outfit is really rad, maaannnn!!! Also I always admire people who can wear candy bracelets as when I wear them they turn into a ratty string pretty darn fast... ehheeheheheh..
    xoxoxoxo
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love your thights and humburger pin! and the candy bracelets,
    would be fun if you wore them to class and ate sneaky from it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg cute outfit!! i love the ruffle socks with the docs!! so cute!!!! that's so cool, i can't believe you were a flapper for halloween! i REALLY want to be one next year! after seeing Aria's costume from PLL I've been dying to dress like a flapper!! flappers are so glamorous!

    xx eva
    stylewandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.