Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Shyness is Nice

Basically some pictures I took outside and it was pretty because of the leaves.
 


ha ha I look dead.


Top-Hot Topic  Plaid shirt- I found it at my cottage   Dress-hand me down   Tights- Urban Outfitters   Shoes-Brash
 
Yeah so I'll have another outfit next week, and some collages. Ergh. I had a bad day today and I'm slightly grumpy. But I'm going to go and make something, like a collage or something. Anyways, I'll leave you with some songs that I am currently obsessing over.


The Smiths-Ask
 
Cat Power-Silent Machine


Dum Dum Girls-Heartbeat
 
That's all. Have a nice week.
 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I love those pictures! Fall can never be overly-romanticized. *Sigh* {Insert nostalgia here}
    http://vintagereverie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I really love that first picture! Seeing everyone's autumn blog posts is sort of making me wish I didn't live somewhere so warm!

    Best,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute photos (and the smiths ddduuuuhh love you moz)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! I wish the leaves changed color, where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the smiths are so epic!!!!!!!!
    your photos are excellent.
    I wish I lived in a place like that.
    carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. These.are.too.beautiful. So autumn-y; I'm obsessed!

    Greta xoxo
    http://laviedegreta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your flannel! So cozy for fall!
    -Abby
    www.fashionhauties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos, they are so arty and i love it! And you flannel is soooooo beautiful!!

    http://style-starvation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.