Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween! (Early...)

 


hallo1



feenus13
source
 
 
 



 

 
 
spidersoliviaoct2012
source
 
 
 
 

source

source






source unknown












source



 source
 

 
 
 Hello and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I know it's a day early, but tomorrow I'm having my friend over and then we're going TRICK OR TREATING! And no, I AM NOT TOO OLD SO DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE. I'm not gonna tell you what I'm being until after Halloween, but you can guess on my POLL located up there somewhere. WINNER WINS ALL MY HARD EARNED HALLOWEEN CANDY! No, just kidding.  I'm excited for the weekend because another friend is coming over to watch Rocky Horror with me! Yayy!Anyways here's some pictures of an outfit I wore last week:
 
 
Jacket- hand me down  top-urban outfitters  skirt-f21  tights-??? shoes-docs

 


 
 
OBSERVE MY TURQUIOSE ACCENTS TO MATCH MY TIGHTS:

 

 
 
 
 Sorry about the photos and stuff-I really hate blogger right now because it won't let me move the pictures where I want them Anyways. Happy Halloween, go and get a sugar high. I'm going to go and carve a pumpkin now.
 
Remember to comment because it took me literally 40 minutes to do this post and link stuff and picture hunt!!!! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DO.
 
(see what I did there? I MADE IT HALLOWEENY. HA.)
 
 
 
 
 
 





4 comments:

  1. What will Maren be for Halloween? The world may never know... Until after Halloween, that is. The pictures are positively lovely! I commented so that you would love me forever. Just kidding, you don't have to love me FOREVER... Maybe for just a few days or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh purple skeletons, I have glow in the dark ones to post up!! Your outfits are always dead cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! You're never too old to trick-or-treat :)

    Best,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! excellent pictures! I absolutely loved both of those rookie shoots. The girl with green hair is like a superhero! remember the brocoli crown, well that pretty much made my day:)
    anyway, hope you had fun trick or treating. I just dressed up as spiderman and answered the door.
    I like your skirt.
    the end.
    carla

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.