Saturday, August 18, 2012

I Can't think of a good TITLE.

Why hey there! Thanks for poppin' in! Obviously, I'm back from my trip. We went to Minneapolis! It was sooooo much fun! I got some new clothes and shoes and stuff. We also went to the Walker Art Museum! It had a thing on about the 80's! I got a pin and 2 cool posters! Here's what I saw!




I got a poster of this one!!!






So that was fun! We also went to The Mall of America (duh) and I hit shops like Urban Outfitters which we don't have. When I was in there, I got THESE!!!


THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! I love them SOOOO much!


And THEN we went to a Goodwill store and.........




DOCS FOR $ 4.99!!!!!!!! I was SO happy when I found these! IN the 1st picture the reason there aren't any laces is because I polished them and am looking for nicer laces because the other ones were crap and were fraying and stuff. THATZ ALL FOLKZ.



3 comments:

  1. You got DOCS??? for $4.99????????? ARRRRRRR! I am so jealous! That is pretty much the greatest find in the history of shopping.

    also, that advantages of being a woman artist was EXCELLENT!!!

    carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! followed you, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. DOC MARTINS?!?!?!?!?!? LUCKY!!! WHY CANT I BE YOU??!?! umm all caps love (?)... I really like the women artists thing... it made me laugh... it was good... then there was a giant smiley face on the world... yes... totally that happened... anyways sorry about not commenting for a while my computer is a poop so I now "stole" my moms to comment... I still love your blog (not creepy, I swear)!!
    xox
    Charlotte

    theflowered.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.