Thursday, August 9, 2012

And We'll Meet on a Cloud

I have really been neglecting this blog, haven't I? Sorry bout that. It's summer! I've been busy. Anyways, I have a lot to tell. First, some outfits.

top and skirt-thrifted  shoes-Street Society

top- hand me down  skirt-F21  Shoes-Docs

Which one do you like better? My camera decided to go all funky and make it yellow and fuzzy I think it looks kinda cool.

Top-Parisian  Shorts-F21  shoes- Joe
So. There are my outfits. HEY LOOK AT THIS! IN # 40, there is someone with the same name as me! So cool! The only other Maren I've EVER met was in a Safeway. And pic #1 is of Charlotte and Gwen! So cool, yet again! Anyways, I've been doing some stuuufffff lately, like watching the Olympics! I like Synchronized swimming and Gymnastics because of the makeup and outfits. I have also been makin' stuff, LIKE THIS:


Bows!

Rose Crown!

I bejewelled my cat-eye sunglasses!

I MADE A CUSTOMIZED SHIRT.
Top row: Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots by the Flaming Lips, Funeral by Arcade Fire
Bottom row: In the Aeroplane Over the Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel, Abbey Road by the Beatles
I've been DYING to make this shirt for like, EVER. You have to buy special paper at Fabricland that you can print pictures on and then iron on the picture! I think I might make a Hole one soon. Anyways, we might be going on a mini road trip next week, so I'll be away for a bit! Bye!

~ENJOY YOUR SUMMER IT'S ALREADY AUGUST!~




6 comments:

  1. Maren! Your custom shirt is super badass! As is your crown and pretty much all of the outfits in this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your t-shirt is super mega awesome cool. I wish I could make something this cool instead of making failing things. I love your first outfit. also. I was excited to see charlotte and gwen too:)
    carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rose crown is very Lana Del Rey! I have something for you on my blog so be sure to check it out!
    -Maggie
    walruswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU LOOK SO AMAZING IN ALL OF THE PHOTOS AND I LOVE ALL THE DIY'S AND OMG THE T-SHIRT. I also LOVE your header by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The t-shirt is super awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.