Monday, July 16, 2012

My Orchid Died.

Yes. It did. BOOHOO. But dats ok because now I get some petals. I was digging around in some boxes downstairs and I found some REALLY cool pieces! The dress is from Forever21, and everything else is from my basement.
I'm a YETI HEAR MY ROAR

Witchy cape!

Super pretty design on the cape

Jacket that's too small

Embroidery on the jacket

AND A SEQUIN COLLAR!!! I need to fix it though because the tie broke off. TO THE SEWING MACHINE!!!



Ok. That's really all I had to say.


2 comments:

  1. there's some really cool pieces there! I love the collar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collar look awesome, with all its sparkly goodness. I have tagged you for the tag thing, you can check out my blog for the rules if you want. it's fine if you don't want to do it.
    Carla:)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.