Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Couple of Kooks

NOTE: Before I begin, I will kindly ask people to stop tagging me for things. I really do not like them (the tags, not the people!) and if you ask me to do one, I won't. Thank you!

Now, on with my post! Wow. I have done SO much in the last week since I last posted! I have LOTS of pictures! I went into Winnipeg with my Mommykins and we shopped! yay.


New sunglasses to replace the ones I lost at the Folk Fest and cat eye ones! I think I'm gonna superglue rhinestones on the sides!

 Yay I got Ghost World! I was angry because I got it at Mcnally and then went into Chapters and there was the one with the screenplay for only 10 bucks more than the other one! Oh well. I like this cover better anyways. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT, READ IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Another Markus Zusak book! He wrote the book thief, in case ya didn't know!

I love love love Persepolis! It is an AMAZING graphic novel about a woman growing up in Iran.

Yay a David Bowie book! It's basically his life in pictures! I can't wait until the Ziggy Stardust part!

And then when I got home I attempted Milkmaid braids, and failed a few times, but I think it turned out kind of nice.




My cousin gave me a whole bunch of new clothes because she's moving to Boston to go to University. She claimed that she couldn't take everything with her, therefore I get clothes! Yay. The shirt I'm wearing above is from her.

I also made a whole bunch of flower crowns because I FINALLY got some headbands. And on Sunday I got some fabric and made some bows! I'll show you later. Like next week.

And it was our Town's Birthday on Saturday, so the theater group our family is involved in put a float in the parade! We had a hippie van, and all dressed like we were hippies! I glue gunned about 10 looong flower strands to go on the van!


This is what I wore:


dress- F21
And then we had some nice fireworks at night!  I got to see my friend that I haven't seen since school ended because she's a counsellor at a camp down the river.




Ahh, good times. Wow. That took like half an hour to write. Ok then. See ya later!


5 comments:

  1. As if your town does awesome stuff like that!!!! Your hair looks really nice and I also really like your camera:)
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! Yeah, we only do fun stuff about once a year for it's birthday!

      Delete
  2. David Bowie, Ghost World and Flower Crowns.. Omfg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am inspired by your flowerawesomeness!!!!!!! Elegant is you and dont stop. Things are awesome so inspire them on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Markus Zusak, especially his books "The Book Thief" and "I Am The Messenger" are two of my favorite books of all time. So glad to see other people enjoying his work! Love all the DIYs, keep posting great stuff! :)

    Morgan

    www.ee2be.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.