Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rainbows Happy Ponies Sunshine

Hello people it feels like awhile since I've made an outfit post. Meh. Weird week so far. It just feels off. I don't know. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's ME!!! Oh my god I never thought of that before. (did you get my sarcasm there?) hmmmm? awkward. I wore this today. It's kind of boring and unartistic but whatever. I'm actually wearing jeans for once. Yup. It's a miracle.
Plaid top- Joe  Dotted top- Urban Outfitter  Jeans-Grg  Boots- Holland

The necklace I made on Sunday

MY WALNUT EARRINGS!

I found this headband in a drawer from when I was little. I think it's cute and it still fits!

In an Aeroplane over the Sea earrings!! :D

My beeeautiful yellow bow earrings that I lurve very muchos.
As Miranda Presley would say, that's all.

MAREN

3 comments:

  1. simple yet AWESOME EARINGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHECKS vs POLKA DOTS omg I simply have to love you for this ♥♥♥
    I used to use hairbands like that too :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace and polka top match perfectly.
    and the walnut earrings:NICE!



    Krissa

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.