Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Beatlemania!

Hello hello! Sorry I have been absent for awhile. I went to a trip to Minneapolis for a band trip. It was really fun, and we went to valley fair and a baseball game that was 4 hours long. That was the most boring part, other than the super long bus ride. We also went to the mall of America, but we only had 2 hours to shop :( because the mall closed at seven because it was a Sunday. BUT I haven't told you the most important part yet! I feel like this right now:


Yes, a screaming Beatles fan! That is because I got THESE when I was in the States:

Hot Topic

H&M


Now the sunglasses are an interesting story. They are from a cool store that we found in  the top corner of the mall called Ragstock. It was full of neon spandex and oversized sweaters and colour blocked jackets. The most amazing thing was these sunglasses that I got for $5! On the receipt it actually said ROUND JOHN LENNON! So cool! Sorry for the crappy quality of these, they were taken on my webcam because my camera is currently M.I.A.in  the disaster of my room because I still have to unpack and stuff. UUURGH I am tired from getting home at eleven last night.....toodles and goodnight even though it is only 5:26 pm.

MAREN

4 comments:

  1. OMG! im a beatle fan,too.i love those beatles shirts.The sunglasses,I cant believe you only got it for 5$! soo envious right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you must love the Beatles :o
    These glasses actually reminds me of Polnareff. Either way I like your taste in glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 6 Beatles shirts and the same glasses, but brown. I'm a *tad* obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the tank and shape of your glasses. Good finds. Thanks for posting the Beat and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.