Friday, June 1, 2012

A Walk in the Woods

My friend and I went on a walk to a swingy bridge and she was a model. And we ate cupcakes and strawberries. No, we really did! Yay here are the pictures.

I am infatuated with this shirt.


Mixed docs! I love this one.


My exploration backpack. I want to decorate it with brownie badges. It was my Mom's when she worked at an outdoors store in University!



Sooooo! Yes. You may see more adventure photos coming soon! It's warmer, so we can explore a little bit and go to cool places on our bikes. I like doing that. It makes me feel kind of free and I like to go places with my pallies! Goodbye for now!!


MAREN

8 comments:

  1. You never go wrong with a pair of Docs. Cool casual outfit. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the docs! Your friends shirt is awesome as well :)

    xoxo,
    camelia
    whateverismarveloustoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirts! And dr martins really suits you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and i LOVE IT! i'm your newest follower, follow my blog back?

    xoxoxox Molly

    http://freshsqueezedfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, yeah, I'd like to steal your entire outfit. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually not mine! My friend was the model this time!

      MAREN

      Delete
  6. I love your friends shirt! Cosmic Communications, oh my god. I need to make a shirt that says that. Oh my god.
    Dang that shirt is just way too cool!!!!

    xx Eva
    stylewandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU HAVE THE MOST AMAZING LIFE!!! or just really cool pictures.. or Im just really creeepy... or a mix of the three... anyways, have you seen Moonrise Kingdom (i havent yet, but Im basing this off of all the pictures Ive seen)? THAT IS WHAT THESE PICTURES LOOK LIKE!!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.