Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Room Tour!

Hey people! This is my room!


Here is everything..........

I call this my DIY wall because I made most of the stuff on there, like the collages.

My bed...

Poster wall, mostly covered in pages from Teen Vogue


My bookcase, chair and fishes

This one won't flip..But on the 1st shelf there's some old stuff, the 2nd old books, the 3rd more old stuff and on the bottom my calligraphy pens and ink.

My desk


My awesome Marilyn Monroe poster...WHICH WON"T FLIP!!!!!


My gorgy closet
Wall shrine to Hole, money and a little Hole sign with bows in the top left corner




 That is all.....Goodbye.

MAREN

5 comments:

  1. Your're room is so cute I was just thinking of posting some pictures of my room after seeing the tumblr teenage bedroom you should look it up and send in some pics of your room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thanks for the tour! Looks like a great room to hang out in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooohh its a really cute room! I love the blue lights! :3 followed!

    juliaamador.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the DIY wall=radical!!! Can you upload some close ups of your collages (if thats not really weird for me to ask)?? I really like the blue of your room!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! Your room is gorgeous and I love the colour scheme! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.