Sunday, April 1, 2012

Gumdrops in Paradise

Urgh. Hi. This is going to be a very short post because I am feeling lazy. Also, I am sad. Last day of spring break before school starts again. Oh well. I'll make the most of it. I'll EMBRACE it. Maybe not. OK, probably not. Anyways, I have to show you my FAVOURITE lipstick in the WHOLE wide world. (besides the lilac lime crime, but I can't find it anywhere but the Internet and I really don't want to order it.) This is the closest I could find. It's by Revlon, and it's a lip butter. The name is Gumdrop. I am almost out of it, though. :(
It's lighter, but the picture makes it look dark


And it comes in the cutest little tube!
That is all for now. Goody-bye!

MAREN

OH OH GUESS WHO SAW THE HUNGER GAMES YESTERDAY????? ME! I painted my nails red and orange for the fire look. And I wore mocking jay earrings.

1 comment:

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.