Wednesday, April 25, 2012

BONJOUR

It's very cold out. Too cold. My fingers are numb from taking pictures and spending a while outdoors with a flimsy cardigan and no gloves. You: WOW MAREN YOU COMPLAIN A LOT! Me: YES I KNOW! AHH well. I am ok now. Anyways, I (obviously ) went outside and took some photos in my backyard. I think they turned out quite well. Here they are!
Cardigan-Mom  Shirt-hand me down  Dress (worn as skirt)- Topshop  Shoes-Brash 





I know it looks like I'm not wearing a skirt or pants in this one, but TRUST me, I am !



I am planning a post soon about my collages! I just have to get around to scanning them in. I don't have any homework. Maybe I'll go do that after dinner. I will. I probably won't. I am a HUGE procrastinator.

Much LOOOVE,

MAREN

5 comments:

  1. The tights add so much, the color makes me smile like a duck (ducks dont smile... or do they...)!!! really, this outfit is awesome!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos they are really artistic and beautiful!!
    p.s you have a massive backyard
    p.p.s Ok that was random

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photographs, they're so pretty! Super cute outfit, simple yet fun!
    Thanks for you comment on my blog by the way!
    I love yours, I'm following! Can't wait to see more!

    xx Eva
    stylewandering.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this feels so spring-ish to me. okay everything feels like spring to me lately. but these pictures really do <3
      http://bobblyrainbowsocks.blogspot.co.uk/
      http://bobblyrainbowsocks.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  4. cool pictures and cute outfit :)

    http://www.sweetindigoroad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.