Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring is in the Air!

Hello, hello. Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.  Most of the snow is almost gone! Happy happy. It is beginning to be warm enough to wear skirts without tights! Actually, that makes me sad, I am obsessed with tights. I have about 10 pairs. That isn't as bad as my shoe collection though.....Oh well. that is a story for another time. ANYWAYS....shall we get on with the photographs, then?
top-GRG skirt-thrifted wellies-kamik suspenders-dad
These pictures were actually taken on Thursday, when there was no snow. Most of it is gone now. Good riddance.



I like living across the street from a river.

 CLOSEUPS:

Suspendies


Flowered skirt


Goodbye, winter.

-MAREN

1 comment:

  1. There is NO snow here! It's 80 degrees today in Illinois! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.