Saturday, March 24, 2012

Meadham Kirchhoff!!!!

Meadham Kirchhoff is just too amazing. I love all the bright colours, the layers and crazy combinations! Those tights are so cute. (not to mention those awesomely adorable and evil monsters!) The makeup and hair is so immaculate and precise, and I am just in awe of their Fall 2012 collection.
source

Anyways, I am going to be away for a few days, I'm off to Fargo with my folks tomorrow! I'm hoping to get lots accomplished fashion wise, also beauty wise! ( yay, shopping spree!!!) I'll take lots of pictures for everyone, and I have some (hopefully) interesting posts planned for when I get back. Has anyone here seen the Hunger Games yet? I am probably going to see it this week. If you have, tell me what you thought! I'd love to know!  See yalls in a couple of days!

MAREN :)

2 comments:

  1. I loved their collection so much especially the shoes, so glittery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Hunger Games yesterday! I don't get why people thought it was bad, it was almost *exactly* identical to the book!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.