Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'm Baaaack!

Hello! Did you miss me? Probably not. I have been very busy with coming up with new & interesting blog stuff for you! Fargo was FUN. I went shopping! I have many new pieces that I am excited to show off! So, here are some of them! (WARNING: THIS POST IS RATHER LONG & TEDIOUS)
Top-thrifted   Skirt- Forever21   Socks- Forever21   Shoes-Brash  Purse-Target
This picture is all blurry. Oh well. You get the gist of it.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS AMAZING SPOTTED CHIFFON MINI SKIRT.
Over the knee socks are awesome.

This purse is from target, which we don't get up here in Canada, eh? We're getting it soon, yay!

I just LURVE this little watch-pendant-necklace-thing. I got it for Christmas.


So Fargo was fun! I thought it would have more tall buildings that I could take pictures of, but there weren't any! :( Anyways, to suppress my boredom on the LOOONG drive down, I decided to DOODLE. I actually always doodle, but these ones are actually worth posting. Sorry for the bad quality, I am too lazy to scan them into my computer.









And sorry about the really bad hands. I am truly crap at drawing tiny hands. I can draw hands on their own, but on a body, no way. If I lost the pen I use to draw these, I would most likely cry because I love it so much. Anyways, I am really bad at conclusions. Here is mine: BYE.

LOVE MAREN

p.s. I apologise alot in this post don't I? meh. 
also, I've been fooling around with templates & stuff. sorry about the giant red line around my posts.


3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit it's so cute!
    Also your drawings are great you must be very artistic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I took art last term instead of band, I've wanted to for awhile!

      Delete
  2. The drawings are awesome!!! My favorite is the one with the flowery shirt... its so cute!!! also I really like your skirt...
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.