Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'll be Yours and You're Mine

Hello everybody! I wore stuff today. That was actually interesting. Yesterday I just wore jeans and a sweater, so I figured you would be bored out of your minds by that. ANYWAYS, I will quit my ramblings and get on with showing you lovely people my outfit!
Cardigan- thrifted Skirt & belt-Forever21 Shoes- Brash
Look at my beautiful red knees!
Ugh, I am so LIGHT from the winter! People actually ask me if I'm sick during the winter, that's how light I get.
I love oxfords.

 I love spring.

Almost all the snow is gone.

Now I can't ski during the break.

But I can shop!

It is so warm today. I took off my tights when I got home because it was so hot! I going outside to read after this. I got a new book from the bibliotheque. "The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie". Apparently it's a crime. An' i do love me a goooood crime! Sorry. I kind of went all hillbilly on yalls for a second. I'm rambling again, aren't I? Sorry. I am a constant rambler. People say I talk too much. There I go again. I do apologize. BYE YALLS.

MAREN

1 comment:

  1. I love your style! It's so simple yet interesting- wait, that's such an oxymoron. But it's true! Keep up the good work! Hope you follow me back! fashionhauties.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.