Sunday, March 11, 2012

Back to the 50's

So here is my first outfit post! It's Sunday mornin' and I have real nice hair. Anyways, enjoy the pictures. I'm feeling 50's/early 60's vibes here, no?
Cardigan-thrifted  Skirt- thrifted (I checked the size when I got home and it was like size 10! Whatever. It still fits!)  tights-don't know  shoes-docs  Pin-Mom
This is my Mom's old brownie pin! Isn't it cute?

And finally, my Docs.
 Yes I know this post does not live up to my blog name.....BUT I PROMISE my next outfit will.
Oh, and SPRING IS COMING!!! I found this little guy in one of our window panes! I am giddy with joyfulness.

-MAREN

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I really like the red tights peeking out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a weakness for brightly coloured tights!

      Delete
  2. oooh!!! EEP!! I love this outfit!!! and the lady bug (that was random, but whatever...)!! You have really cute style it is cool (wow, great words, charlotte), oh and thank you for following my blog, I will follow you too!!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, NOOO I cant find where to follow you!! GRRRR (my computers fault probably...)

      Delete
    2. hi charlotte! Thanks for all the compliments! You can follow me at the top of the page. It should be a little left of my header!
      MAREN

      Delete

Yay! I like comments. You've made my day. Literally.